[Mesh] Networking Class Meetup Thursday 6pm

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:46:56 PST 2014

Hey meshy folks,

As per our conversation last week, we're DEFINITELY having a networking
class meetup Thursday at 6pm at sudo. This officially means that we're
all accountable. The format can be super relaxed, but I would highly
recommend that people watch at least the first two weeks of lectures and
have tried to do the first two weeks of homeworks. If you're behind,
it's ok, but we should all really try to make an effort. Also, we can
try to remember to be on IRC, so if remote folks want to participate, we
might be able to do it that way.

See you then!
Max