[Mesh] Amazon AWS credit

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Jan 23 10:51:15 PST 2014

Hi!

CSGSA (Computer Science Graduate Student Association @ Berkeley) got
some Amazon AWS credits for their students so I took $100 credit to use
for a VPN server for People's open network. I think it is good to see
how it works there because if we have an image for it we can easily
scale than VPNs all around the globe. But first we have to see if they
work and how they work and what are downsides. Credit is good until the
end of August.

Please somebody take this over and contact me for details. First step is
probably to prepare some way to easily deploy Tunneldigger VPN server
instances on Amazon.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/