[Mesh] Fwd: [FNF] Mesh LA - mumble call tonight

meshnetla at riseup.net meshnetla at riseup.net
Wed Jan 29 23:56:04 PST 2014

Hey guys,

Our call earlier tonight was so great that we decided to make it a weekly
thing! Join us every Wednesday night at 6p PST on the FNF mumble server--
mumble.thefnf.org.

The Meshnet.LA movement is just getting started and we can use your
support. If you know anyone in the LA area who would be interested in
getting involved, please spread the word! Sign up at http://meshnet.la.

Thanks,

-8