[Mesh] A couple to things for tonight's meeting:

Somebody somebody at riseup.net
Thu Jan 30 18:01:17 PST 2014

Hello Meshers,

ITEM 1:
- -------
I have a High School Vice Principal interested on hearing about what
kind of technology presentation the SudoRoom and or SudoMesh could
present at his School.

The topic of Mesh wireless network sounded good to him, that said that
he would like to see if it is something that can be a Senior project
for next year.

Anyhow. I wanted to bring this news in person, but I feel a bit under
the weather, so I am most likely staying home tonight.

BTW, I was told that there is Science Teacher there that already has
two 3D printers going in his classroom, and that he is more into Open
Source. I showed him the Tuesday night calendar (3D class).

I will provide the VP's contact information, in private, to those who
will talk to him. I thought about Jennie and/or Marc.

Oh yes, The VP is also one of the Technology coordinators at his school.

ITEM 2:
- -------
The video. I am so far behind on the video. If one would like to know
my excuses, please let me know; I will send a file with the list. :)

I was wondering if we could have a slice on space on the new server,
with permissions/access for those working on it? Just a thought. So
that I can upload the video clips that we have selected so far or we
need to select from.

I personally would prefer to upload locally via Ethernet cable, to
keep things private. I'd suggest the same for the rest of us working
on it.

What do you think Jeremy? Juul?

Mesh the Planet! ...one School at the time! :)

Daniel