[Mesh] Logistics Meetup tonight at 7:30!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:22:50 PDT 2014

Hey meshers!

We'll be meeting tonight at 4799 Shattuck to work on various aspects of
sudo mesh, with a particular focus on the non-technical logistics such as:
* Public communications and outreach (flyers, video, website, mailing list,
etc)
* Planning educational workshops and presentations
* Hardware inventory
* Funding models
* Documentation
* Collaboration and potential project partners
* Internal communications and coordination (mailing lists, irc, github,
wiki, etc)
* Project roadmap

All are welcome, though we may not have the capacity to onboard new folks -
onboarding and Q&A is the priority for the big general Last Thursdays
meetings and independently-scheduled workshops to be announced soon!

Please add to the agenda at our Riseup pad:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudomesh
...where you can also review last week's meeting notes! They're also
recorded for posterity at https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/25_September_2014

In general, moving forward Tuesday evenings will be dedicated firmware and
other in-depth tech hacknights, and Thursdays intended for the
non-technical logistics of the project. Last Thursdays will be focused
around onboarding new folks and answering questions from the general
public. All are welcome at sudo to come and hack with us, regardless!

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org