[Mesh] Video - script!

Noemie Serfaty noemieserfaty at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 09:11:28 PDT 2014

Hey mesh folks
I added things to the mesh video script about *surveillance* and how the
mesh allows to build *our own content and apps* instead of using an
internet *curated by large corporations*.

i know it's all delicate to talk about but i believe that it's important to
talk about these things in the video, because it will catch people's
interest and touch their political sensitivity.

I try to be subtle about it though! I do have in mind that "you should
never trust the network", and i try to convey things in their complexity.
I'd like your impression and input!

here it is, changes are in bold, because we must be bold!

https://pad.riseup.net/p/mesh-promotion

Thanks!
Noémie

--