[Mesh] Greetings from Denver , CO tags: 99bitseed 99tech 99sudoroom

NOPE9 YES yes at nope9.com
Sat Oct 18 15:19:44 PDT 2014

I am interested in Mesh Networking …..
I am working with some guys ( generic ) in California …. bitseed.org
This is how I heard about your Matrix-like building.

I would like to collaborate on….
    == methods of rapid installation ( including emergency installations )
    == long links  ( 10, 20, 30 or more kilometers ) with low latency
    == tools for analytics , network simulation

I am an OpenIP kind of guy.   Hardware & Software

Best
Gus S. Calabrese    aka 99guspuppet  yes at nope9.com
cinternational.com    Skype: WFTelectronics