[Mesh] Intro and website note

Trav devlists at travstone.com
Mon Oct 27 13:30:20 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Found a flyer for this at Scarlett City coffee, and sounded interesting.

As an intro, my name is Trav, I'm a designer/developer in Emeryville. I
do front-end work currently, although have done server-side stuff in the
past.

I'll just be lurking for a bit to find out what goes on here, but I
thought I'd note that for the last several days when you navigate to
peoplesopen.net, you get a certificate error. You may want to either
update your cert, or not auto-redirect to https (which may be better if
you don't really need an encrypted connection for most of the content.)

Hope that makes sense, happy to provide more info (and sorry if this is
off-topic for this list).

Trav