[Mesh] Mesh and Community Wireless in Richmond

Matt Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:31:23 PDT 2017

Hey folks,

My friend is leasing a place in Richmond and I'd like to help set up some
internet connections at their place. I recall it might be handy to have
some stable spots in this area, and I think this might be a good location.

Let me know if you'd like to talk more about good options. I haven't been
available for usual mesh times lately, but I think I can meet up with
specific folks to talk details at other times. I plan to be at sudo
tomorrow night, weds.

Cheers,
Matt