[Mesh] free meal

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sat Oct 14 11:52:42 PDT 2017

Hey. Some of us are at science hack day at github headquarters today.
You're welcome to come by. Otherwise you might want to come by one of our
Tuesday meetings at 7:30 pm at sudo room. If you show up e.g. 1 hour late
you can skip the meeting and talk to people about intro to the project and
mesh in general.