[Mesh] KRACK attack

Matt Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 19:35:48 PDT 2017

Hey, thanks to Marc -- so far I see this patch to hostapd
https://github.com/sudomesh/sudowrt-packages/commit/7b4d116dd09617a1adf6fb1246c03cf296f3dadc
are there any other patches or vulnerable packages? Any changes
required to the firmware?

I'm looking to flash some nodes soon, curious when I need to re-flash.

Thanks!