[Omni-delegates] Sudo Omni Delegates & omni-delegates at lists.sudoroom.org

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:32:29 PDT 2014

This is awesome!

As I mentioned, I'm very interested and willing to participate add a Sudo
delegate.
I'd like to get up to speed with the current and potential issues, and with
all of the emails and lists (!), as well as shadow a delegate for one or
two more Omni meetings. But since Sudo and Omni weekly meetings are already
a high scheduling priority, I know I'll at least be free for, if not ready
by, the currently empty November dates.

We ought to write up a cheeky little How-to/ Checklist for interested and
potential delegates (if they're isn't one already?); making sure you're
subscribed to the appropriate lists, delegate duties, etc.
If that's something that y'all think is a worthwhile document, I can easily
start one on behalf of Sudo-specific and general delegation while I'm
figuring it or for myself.

~ Korl

Sent via Android device.

1.510.689.4484
STP/ eske silver
On Sep 26, 2014 5:55 PM, "Matthew Senate" <mattsenate at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heh, excellent, well it's done now ;) I thought it was the least I could
> do to wrap up the results of the initial thread I posted seeking more
> support for this role.
>
> Tom also chimed in that he can help, and he has been added to this list!
>
> Tom,
>
> See the message below for the current parties and status.
>
> // Matt
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ha! I was just about to do this! Literally on the mailing list creation
>> page!
>>
>> Thanks all who volunteered to be sudo delegates these coming weeks!!
>> On Sep 26, 2014 3:24 PM, "Matthew Senate" <mattsenate at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey folks,
>>>
>>> Here's the breakdown of ongoing meetings and people so far (can be
>>> changed):
>>>
>>> 10/2 - Patrick Xu
>>> 10/9 - Max, Brendan, Julio
>>> 10/16 - Julio