[Omni-delegates] Liberation Ministries Proposal to Omni Commons -- Matt recuses himself, seeks another delegate

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:09:46 PDT 2015

Sorry, I'll be out of town the 17-20th. There is a list of requests for LM
sudoers discussed at a meeting the other week (under
Discussion->Takeaways):
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2015-09-02#Discussion_2

I would like to add that I am really opposed to the notion of filling the
basement with giant televisions for videogames and the hack-o-mats with
junk food. We have plenty of free food, projector screens and public
computers.

Any sudoers willing to take this on for Thursday? We can simply write a
statement of position at Wednesday's meeting that you can read during the
delegates meeting.

/jnny