[scidoc] Fwd: New video/audio streaming/documenting list for Real Vegan Cheese

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Sep 10 15:16:31 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *rusty*
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Subject: New video/audio streaming/documenting list for Real Vegan Cheese
To: Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk>
Cc: "CCL-igem at googlegroups.com" <CCL-igem at googlegroups.com>

Hey Guys,

I'd be happy to help out.

I told Marc I would part with camera gear for a good price, which includes
a bunch of accessories.  I also recommend getting a non cinema zoom lens
for micro-four-thirds mount.  Cinema lenses are very expensive, and offer
very few advantages for film work that is more stationary.

It looks like you're missing lighting stuff, and a PC that can handle
pro-res, which shouldn't be too difficult to deal with.

You'll also want one indoor microphone, and a boom pole, and a preamp.  All
of which I can find for you for cheap.  The "all-in-one" solutions for
sound, kind of make things sound tinny, boomy, and cheap.

I'm signing up for the list now.

-Rusty

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:36 AM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk

--