[scidoc] Need consent for proposed purchase

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Wed Sep 24 07:50:17 PDT 2014

Hi everyone on scidoc list.

I am proposing that we spend $875 of the Real Vegan Cheese money to buy a
cinematography camera and accessories from Rusty who helped us with the
cheese video. It's all really great stuff at a _really_ great price. I
spent a whole bunch of time researching it.

I made a spreadsheet with everything that I'm proposing we buy:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UOmIj0iq4AQEXPhWtpglQJTf1BH5LeHEnl0LCzZBPTI/edit#gid=0

The _only_ thing I'm asking for consent for currently is the first part for
$875.

In order to make good use of the camera we should at least buy the $220
lens at some later point in time, but we can talk about that, and
everything else listed, later. For now I want to buy this so we can begin
using it.

I brought it up at last monday's meeting as well and no-one seemed to
object, but I didn't go into detail with what was included in the purchase.

So here it is. Please either object or consent to this purchase :)

Thanks!

--
marc/juul