[sudo-announce] sudo room mailing lists!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 13:53:13 PST 2013

There are now nearly a dozen sudo room mailing lists, designed to
distribute communications by interest so we don't flood the discuss list so
much :-) :

*Artmurmur* <http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/artmurmur> Sudoers interested
in monthly Art Murmur event planning
*Biohackers*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/biohackers> sudo
room biohackers mailing list
*Kopimism*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/kopimism> All
information should be freely distributed and unrestricted
*Marin*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/marin> Marin
Hackerspace Project / commuter to other Spaces in the bay area
*mesh*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/mesh> Meetup
of those interested in / working on mesh networking projects.  *
sudo-announce* <http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/sudo-announce> Low-traffic
list for important sudo room announcements.
*sudo-discuss*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/sudo-discuss> General
discussion list for Sudo Room (high volume)
*sudo-kids*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/sudo-kids> For
youth-related projects related to sudo room!
*sudo-sys*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/sudo-sys> For
conversations pertaining to network and system administration for sudo room
*sudospaces* <http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/sudospaces> For discussions
and sharing possible future locations for.. sudo SPACE!!
*Wikitown*<http://lists.sudoroom.org/admin/wikitown> For
planning and projects around maker villeges / 'technecovillages'
To subscribe to a list, change your settings, etc, go here:
http://lists.sudoroom.org

\o/
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net