[sudo-announce] East Bay DIYBio next meeting possible topics of discussion...

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 08:13:13 PST 2013

Okay great, let's say 6.30pm to start just to give everyone enough time to
arrive, I'll probably be around from 6pm onwards.

So just a quick reminder

*East Bay DIY BIO meeting TODAY starts at 6.30pm* but I'll be around a
little earlier at 6pm (probably talking with Marc about the Open source
desktop biotech lab and doing inventory)

*Agenda*
PLEASE FIND THE EDITABLE AGENDA ATTACHED FOR THE MEETING BELOW FOR OUR
MEETING TODAY:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LHZdD9XVasdFDvGL2kyyMVyxZ_w8rXLuu7bw5nWIL3k/edit?usp=sharing

Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 794 6463