[sudo-announce] Workshop Weekend this Sat & Sun 6/22-23 at Sudo Room!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:50:56 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Fellow Sudoer Hilary and I will be taking a computer apart this Sunday as
part of Workshop Weekend! Please join us!

Explore electronics, decorate a cake, create your own vanilla extract,
learn to solder, and make a tie-dye t-shirt -- all in one weekend! Workshop
Weekend, the festival of learning offering more than 20 short, hands-on
workshops, returns on June 22-23 in downtown Oakland. Workshop Weekend is a
family-friendly event for kids and adults alike, bringing together arts,
crafts and engineering workshops, all taught by the bay area’s top makers.
Pay $40 and take as many workshops as you like!

I even have a coupon code to get $10 off admission: MARINA613

Come on down and take a hands-on workshop and make something cool! Here’s a
list of some of the workshops being offered:

   - Hands-on Genetic Engineering
   - Learn DIY Doll-making
   - Taste Hacking
   - Computer Dissection