[sudo-announce] This Sat (5/11): Today I Learned: Comics, Arduinos, 3D Printing & More

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:00:53 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

This Saturday (5/11) at 2PM, come learn about Comics, Arduinos, 3D Printing
& More <https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/ComicsAndMore> with Romy!

In a *NUTSHELL,* this is an old-fashioned comic book jam. We will take the
end result and print it out as a relief using the 3D Printer.

Here's the *PLAN*:

   - Roll out a big roll of paper
   - People draw their characters interacting (1 or more characters per
   artist)
   - We scan the drawing
   - We fuse the scan onto a 3D Model using the customizable Lithopane
   onThingiverse - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:74322
   - Print out the lithopane on the 3D Printer
      - Warning - this might take a while (at least 20-30 minutes?)

Come, draw, and invite your friends!

Best,
Marina