[sudo-announce] [sudo-discuss] This Sat. 5/18 at 2PM: Fix-It Day & Linux Install Day!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu May 16 11:41:55 PDT 2013

thanks rusty - this is helpful!

it sounds like one of the tasks for saturday will be to do a basic
inventory of what elements we have, what state they're in, etc.

would it be possible to do a quick straw poll for who is currently planning
to come for fix it day so that we have a rough sense of who will be
available to work on what kinds of fixes?

- marina