[sudo-announce] Invitation: Cognitive Technology Group Demo Day and Meetup, 1pm Sunday 9/14

Stephen Frey stephenfrey5 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 21:07:40 PDT 2014

Hello friends!

You are invited to the Cognitive Technology Demo Day and Meetup
<http://cogtech.net/#DemoDay> this weekend.

We'll present our main projects our hacker group has made this summer,
including:
- the software that drives the OpenBCI open-source EEG board
- haptics
- information visualization in virtual reality
- a device for transcranial ultrasound stimulation research
- CloudBrain, a cloud analytics platform for biodata

There will be food and an epic first-time meet-and-greet for people
interested in the intersections of neuroscience, design, and technology.

It will be fun! Forward this to brain-techy friends!

Cognitive Technology Demos and Meetup
1-3pm Sunday 9/14
Wozniak Lounge, 430 Soda Hall, UC Berkeley

RSVP on EventBrite
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cognitive-technology-demo-day-and-meetup-tickets-12983023573>
RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/576298032492332/>
CogTech website <http://cogtech.net/#DemoDay>