[sudo-crowd] Vator Splash Apr. 1-2, 2014

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Mon Jan 6 10:07:52 PST 2014

Happy New Year, all.
I've been talking with the organizers some more about the Vator Splash event. I will be meeting with a few people about it tonight.
The idea was raised about having an UnConvention - right alongside the regular Vator splash main events. Borrowing from the unconference/hack-a-thon innovations on conferences, we've been trying to think through what an UnConvention would look like. Any thoughts and suggestions would be most welcomed.