[sudo-discuss] Fascinating Friday Films: 3D-printing showcase!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:42:51 PDT 2013

So today I was watching a video of a 3D-printed autonomous moving object
made by Theo Jansen <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQICYjDdURg> <
http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/822-theo-jansens-3d-printed-strandbeests.html>
and thought it would be amazing to showcase a series of videos for FFF on
3D-modeling/printing! I also have a number of cool images I've taken at
hackerspaces that I could throw into the mix.

QUESTION: Does anyone have any resources/leads they'd like to contribute?
Please reply OR add to the FFF wiki page here: <
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Fabulous_Friday_Films#3D_Printing_Film_Showcase

PS: Check out our film line-up! Add to the list!