[sudo-discuss] mashing up music?

Rabbit rabbitface at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 20:24:36 PDT 2013

I really love Ableton Live.  You can snap two songs together,
beat-for-beat, even if they both have irregular tempos.  But it's designed
more for setting up mixes beforehand instead of on the fly.

Aaaannd it's commercial software.  What's the most similar open-source
tool?  (Not two-deck live dj mixing things like Mixxx)

If you ever run into me at Sudoroom I'll give you a Live lesson.  The
learning curve is a little steep.

-Rabbit