[sudo-discuss] juicer: functional?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Aug 7 11:04:09 PDT 2013

i love streettree foraged fruits.  have y'all ever done any canning?

Aug 7, 2013 12:45:20 AM, tunabananas at gmail.com wrote:
Shawn donated the one that's set up next to the microwave, and made delicious juice from it for the potluck on Friday out of apples and other fruits foraged from the side of the road :) In sum, yes, fully functional!

>Jenny

http://jennyryan.net

http://thepyre.org

http://thevirtualcampfire.org

http://technomadic.tumblr.com

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé

great, thanks. will await an update tomorrow :)

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com> wrote:

>You mean the one that has been in the biocloset for a while. If so, then yes I believe so. We got the lacking parts at Adeline. Will bring tomorrow

is the juicer in the sudo kitchen functional?

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org