[sudo-discuss] sudoroom phone!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:50:21 PDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
> I think sudoroom should have a telephone!  a real telephone, wired into the
> wall.  Perhaps sudoroom already has a telephone number?  I don't know.

We do! Our paired DSL comes with two phone numbers:

   510-858-5052
   510-858-7145

Right now our modem is attached directly to a 2-line jack. To start
receiving calls, all we need is a splitter box and DSL filters. Last I
checked there were a number of decent handsets lying around. We really
should have done this already, and I'm glad someone is showing the
initiative. :)