[sudo-discuss] Oakland Police Radio Feed

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Aug 8 12:12:52 PDT 2013

jake please do bring in one of those SDR dongles if you can!  been meaning to tinker with SDR for a minute now.  The standard has been out there for years so there might ( *cough* http://www.nicta.com.au/pub?doc=5076) be a way to comprehend the contents of the radio waves being sent freely about.  what say our law boffins?