[sudo-discuss] This Sat 8/10: Today I Learned: Federated Syndicates, Auction Markets + List of Upcoming TIL's!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 17:56:22 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

This Saturday at 2PM please join us at Sudo Room for *"Today I Learned":
Federated Syndicates, Auction
Markets<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#August_10:_Federated_Syndicates.2C_Auction_Markets>
*. Want to know what that means? Come at 2PM!

We have a lot of really exciting
TIL's<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned>coming up. Here's the
rundown for the next six weeks:

*August 17: Popcorn Party:* Learn how to make lots of fun flavors of
popcorn! Movie night after???

*August 24: Fixit Clinic:* Come learn how to fix your broken whatever!

*August 31: Git Part 2: Hacking Sudoroom's Articles:* Learn git by
collaboratively working on our Articles of Association

*September 7: The Hacker Distro:* Learn about Arch
Linux<https://www.archlinux.org/>and why it's the software hacker's
DIY distro of choice!

*September 14: Understanding DNA and Evolution* -- From the sticky inside
of your mouth to public internet databases

*September 21: SQL Injection & Prevention: *SQL Injection or "SQLi" is a
one of the most dangerous, popular and fun web appl exploits found today on
the modern web. This workshop will cover the basics of SQL and then dive
into some SQLi exploitation and mitigation techniques.

Please forward far and wide and if you're interested in signing up to do a
workshop, please just enter your workshop & contact info under your
preferred date on the Sudo Room wiki<https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned>
.

Best,
Marina