[sudo-discuss] The Burning Man Thread

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Wed Aug 14 11:32:16 PDT 2013

i'll be at 3 and I at cafe negro - black metal and cold brewed black coffee at 1PM everyday.  also hosting an infrastructure hacking session tuesday afternoon so come get your coffee and improvise some playa machines http://playaevents.burningman.com/playa_event/9137/

morten will be camping with us as well (!)

Hey,