[sudo-discuss] CryptoParty On Sunday?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:27:24 PDT 2013

Hi Andrew and all,

I was going to announce to the list today a proposal to* reschedule the
cryptoparty for August 31*, a Saturday and the 'Info Day' for Public
School's weeklong summer school - then back to Third Sundays starting in
September.

If anyone else is interested in learning more about crypto and helping
facilitate the cryptoparties, this Cryptoparty Handbook is most excellent!
Mirror here: http://mirror-de.cryptoparty.is/handbook
Most recent updates on Github: https://github.com/cryptoparty/handbook

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net