[sudo-discuss] Cryptoparty Postponed til August 31st, 12-3pm!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:36:54 PDT 2013

Hey folks,

The Cryptoparty / Digital Security Workshop scheduled for this Sunday has
been postponed until *Saturday, August 31st*. That Saturday is the last day
of The Public School's weeklong Summer School. The general theme of that
day will be Information, so we'll start the day with a Cryptoparty - with
hands-on workshops to assist you in generating key signatures, using
encrypted and off-the-record chat, and other tools such as Tor and
Redphone. We'll wrap up the day with lightning talks ranging from the
Electronic Frontier Foundation's work in fighting for civil liberties,
discussions of why privacy and security matter, and the Oakland mesh
network project.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net