[sudo-discuss] sudo mate gear

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Mon Aug 19 18:31:48 PDT 2013

I have been told that one or more of the people currently running sudo mate
have removed mate-brewing gear from sudo room and are apparently brewing at
another location.

This seems like something that should have been brought up with the group,
or at least been announced to the mailing list. (Perhaps it was and I just
missed the email?)

There are now a few issues:

  1. No-one else can now brew mate at sudo room.
  2. Some of that gear was purchased by and for the beer brewing group,
which made the last bottling session problematic.
  3. I don't know the contact info for anyone who knows about this.

Who-ever moved the gear: We love you for brewing delicious sudo mate for
sudo room, but please reply to this email and update the sudo mate wiki
page!

--
Marc Juul