[sudo-discuss] Tekla Labs is about to launch a DIY Lab equipment contest

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:03:09 PDT 2013

Dear All,

Lina from Tekla labs has reached out and would love to have some entries
for the DIY lab equipment contest from CCL and Sudo Room. If you're
interested please sign up :)

"Tekla Labs is about to launch a DIY Lab equipment contest, hosted by the
maker site Instructables. We'll go live this August (ie any day, as soon as
the final t's are crossed). There'll be a Lab Equipment category, as well
as a Lab Hacks option for quick and clever hardware solutions in the lab.
We'd love to get some help getting word out about the competition and maybe
see some Bay Area folks (and beyond) applying for the $5000 in prizes.

Even more immediately though, you and your DIY network could really help us
out by simply helping us create some site activity by joining our member
network (which only takes a minute! I promise! And there's no spam)
http://www.teklalabs.org/members/<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteklalabs%2Eorg%2Fmembers%2F&urlhash=3215>

Of course, it'd be awesome if you or others submit designs (more soon) or
get involved in the competition itself in some other capacity, but this
quick 1 minute favor would really help our group of fellow science
enthusiasts! Please help spread the word! Thanks,
Lina"

--
Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 825 2705