[sudo-discuss] Announcing SUMMER SCHOOL 2013 + CALL for Sudo Room Participation ! [from your friends at the Public School!]

DZ Brazil dzbrazil at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 09:55:51 PDT 2013

dear friends :

the summer school is running from 6pm to 10pm every weeknight from monday, august 26, through friday, august 30, in the common space at 2141 broadway.

it's only the saturday event that runs from 12noon to 6pm.

the public school room & an additional room will be available on the weekday nights to sudo meetups that usually meet in the common space.

if you or your meetup will be affected by this, please be in touch so we can work out the details & minimize inconvenience.  we've tried to be in touch with sudo room pointpeople to make sure the word got around !

see you at the summer school --

love -- david brazil (for the summer school committee)