[sudo-discuss] Project Meshnet

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Fri Aug 23 18:57:17 PDT 2013

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Pete Forsyth <peteforsyth at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, I have joined and started exploring their wiki. I'm curious if there's
> anybody in wifi range of me interested in experimenting with this? Im at
> 34th and Adeline in West Oaklan.

We have an active mesh effort at sudo room:

  https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh

You can add yourself as a potential node to our node map:

  http://meshmap.sudoroom.org/

We have two active, experimental, nodes on Adeline st. The nearest to you
is at about 28th and Adeline. Our general meeting is next Thursday, 7:30 pm
at sudo room. You should come hang out and maybe join the mesh group!

--
Marc Juul