[sudo-discuss] Interested in working with teens?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:07:21 PDT 2013

Hey Sudoers!

We've had a surge of young people coming by the space who're learning to
program (including interest in collaboration from the Oakland Public
Library TeenZones, below), and it would be awesome to start a youth
programming meetup. Anyone interested in working with teens and teaching
programming? Most likely they would self-organize and help each other
learn, so it would really be more a matter of holding the space, setting up
some communication channels and showing up on a regular basis :)

Alt ideas for collaboration welcome and encouraged!

Cheers,

Jenny