[sudo-discuss] TONIGHT at SR: Alessandra Sanguinetti photographing Brain Wave Meetup!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:54:42 PST 2013

The below person emailed the info at sudoroom address, didn't receive a
response, and so contacted me via my phony Sudo Room "business" phone
number. This means three things:

1. Someone hasn't checked the info at sudoroom inbox in a while.
2. We will be having a very special visitor to the Brain Wave meetup
tonight.
3. MY GOOGLE PLACES HACK WORKED! WE NOW HAVE A LISTING! (Do a Google search
for Sudo Room. You will see a lovely listing on the right.) :D