[sudo-discuss] Hand signals for general meetings (wiki page)!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:49:58 PST 2013

Listservants,

During this week's general meeting I started a conversation on using hand
signals during meetings as a way to rank speaker order and mark shifts
between the topic at hand (*sad trombone*) and the conversation's
meta-process. A number of you spoke up with a lot of great perspectives and
ideas. This email is intended to net in the lot of you interested in this
topic so we can create a concrete proposal for an upcoming general meeting.

Check out our beautiful wiki page <http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Hand_signals>,
and help refine the proposal!

VickykciV