[sudo-discuss] Oakland Wiki editathon tomorrow at SR!!!!!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:01:43 PST 2013

Hello beautiful people that I love and can't get enough of!

This is a reminder that tomorrow's Local History Editathon will be held at
none other than Sudo Room! This will be a really exciting event, as we'll
have the opportunity to add content to the wiki on Oakland-based
hackerspaces (such as none other than Sudo Room)! We will also have access
to Oakland Wiki's growing collection of neat texts on Oakland history. If
you have a great resource you'd like to bring and share, we'd love to
access it!

We will be holding the event at the usual time (1-5pm).

See you soon!