[sudo-discuss] Announcing 510pen community mesh network meetups @ Sudoroom

adam scislowicz adam.scislowicz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:04:20 PST 2013

I've worked on metro and adhoc based mesh networks at Airespace and then
Cisco (Cisco acquired Airespace) as one of two architects. The mesh project
I worked on was deployed for the city of Mountain View (dual use for VTA
traffic stats), Stanford University, and for drone video surveillance
during operation desert storm. The state of the art has improved much
since, today I find the following paper on decentralized routing utilizing
a cellular automata based approach very interesting:

    "A Routing Algorithm based on Cellular Automata for Mobile Ad-hoc
Networks"

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&ved=0CG4QFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fijcsi.org%2Fpapers%2FIJCSI-8-5-1-462-470.pdf&ei=_EgQUc_LDofriQL23oDwDQ&usg=AFQjCNEkslwU7GdpC6Z9M9IbjEV9ddEq7Q&bvm=bv.41934586,d.cGE&cad=rja

Regards,
Adam