[sudo-discuss] daisy-chaining power supplies in the space

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:47:21 PST 2013

I brought in a Kill-a-Watt today! I've also noticed that the really
long multi-outlet is daisy-chained into the 3d-printer multi-outlet
for no good reason - it's easily long enough to reach another nearby
outlet. Same is true for the overhead cord. We don't have THAT many
outlets, but we still have both overloaded and empty ones for no good
reason.

However, doing any of this requires temporarily unplugging things, and
the center table has grown into a bustling city of unfamiliar devices,
so I'm afraid to try.