[sudo-discuss] outside door

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:22:07 PST 2013

hi everyone,

the outside door was stuck in the locked position this morning and i
couldn't unlock it with a key or use the sudodoor wireless to unlock it.
perhaps i misunderstood from last night, but when i connected to sudo door
from my phone, my understanding was that the browser was supposed to
automatically go to the correct url. unfortunately i couldn't use the
sudodoor wireless to connect to any site.

as of now, the door is open (someone else in the building probably unlocked
it, although i'm not sure how). would love to have guidance on
troubleshooting the door if this kind of problem happens again, although
i'm sure that as we develop documentation for the door on the wiki that it
will help with at least some of the problems (i didn't know what url to go
to to enter the pw, for example).

thanks and we are ever closer to having the door issue solved!

marina