[sudo-discuss] anyone able to pick up an x-ray machine from Daly City?

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:23:59 PST 2013

Hey Guys,

Just a word of caution from a Bio/Clinical guy (which I'm sure most of you
are aware of but I just thought I'd bring it up).

We have to be really careful with X-ray's and if/when they're used in Sudo
room as it can be carcinogenic (ionizing radiation causes DNA damage with
potential to cause cancer). Radiation sources can also penetrate walls, so
it could have potential outside of the confines of sudoroom.

If the machine is held in Sudo room we should also clearly mark it and let
everyone know if/when it's activated!

All the best,
Ryan

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Steve Berl <steveberl at gmail.com> wrote:

> What sort of an X-ray machine? I've always thought it would be handy to
> have one around to see what's inside various devices.
>
> Steve
>

> On Thursday, February 7, 2013, Matthew Senate wrote:
>
>> Wolfy lives close by there, so he can pick it up!
>>
>> // Matt
>>

>> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:58 PM, Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Let me know, would be great to get someone close by soon.
>>>
>>> // Matt
>>>

> --
> -steve

Ryan Bethencourt