[sudo-discuss] [ sudo-discus ] x- ray machine

Troy ecoeconomist11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:09:50 PST 2013

1.) How big is it?

2.) where will it have its home ? or is it
      portable ?

3.) I see we have a need for intake of
     materials protocol( standardized
     actions to be taken) as we have
     MANY projects and not all started
     on what we have already.

4.) Lastly, yes it would be damn rad to
     have an x.ray machine and useful
     too !

     refer to 1.) for contingencies and
     possible obstacles to overcome.

"You are the source of Freedom : the price of Freedom is awareness and action"