[sudo-discuss] Logo Design Contest!

Travia Smith traviasmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:14:35 PST 2013

Hello Sudo Room & Oakland Wiki members

I'm holding a logo contest for a non-profit I represent, Renew. The prize
is 150 dollars. We are focused on providing coaching and workshops on
health to professionals.

It would be great if you can enter to contest or forward this onto your
network!!

~Tra

*Logo Design Contest!*

*Submission Deadline*: Monday, March 4th 2013****

*Monetary Prize*: $150

****

*About Us:*****

RENEW is re-branding its current website, www.renewnow.org with a new
website and logo.****

RENEW is a not-for-profit that provides workshops & keynotes to groups
across the career spectrum.****

We help people who juggle work, family and community sustain (or regain)
their enthusiasm, effectiveness and purpose.****

Our belief is that it isn’t selfish to take care of yourself – it’s
self-preservation!****

**

*Instructions/About the Logo:*****

We are looking for a new logo that would appeal to the decision makers of
organizations/businesses where intense, committed, busy professionals
work. It should convey our focus on personal health & renewal. This logo
would be used on our letterhead, business cards and website.****

 Please include the following in your submissions:****

1)     Submit all logos as black and white JPEG, PNG, and/or SVG files.****

2)     Include your first and last name or business name in the email****

3)     Include phone number in the email****

4)     Send submissions to workingforimpact at gmail.com and put RENEW Logo in
the Title of your email.****

You will hear back from RENEW within 2-3 weeks of your submission. The
winner of the Logo Design contest will be featured in our summer newsletter.
****

** **

Keven Chriss****

Program Coordinator****

 www.renewnow.org****

 ****

 ****

*Travia A. Smith *

www.linkedin.com/in/traviasmith

MBA Candidate Fall '13*
*Lokey Graduate School of Business, Mills College
*Goldman Sachs Business Leadership Scholar*
Vice President of Social Media, Net Impact <http://netimpactmills.com/>
Data & Technology Graduate Assistant, MBA Career Services