[sudo-discuss] Today I Learned: Available Workshop Slot this Sat.

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:37:31 PST 2013

I am interested in putting together a collaborative workshop on teaching
techniques this Saturday.  However I don't want to conflict with the
Oakland wiki event...so I'll host it as a potluck starting at 5:45PM.

This will be about how to be a better teacher, as well as how to expand the
TIL program and teach material outside of our collective comfort zone.  We
will also aim to create a sudo wiki entry on this material.