[sudo-discuss] This Sat: Today I Learned: "Livelihood Hacking AND Teaching Techniques Collaborative Workshop"

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:10:16 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

This Saturday's Today I Learned will be starting a little bit late (4PM)
and will feature the talents of Morten and Sam on the topics of "Livelihood
Hacking AND Teaching Techniques Collaborative Workshop"

Morten will be presenting *Livelihood Hacking:*

   - Your biggest regular/monthly expense is likely rent followed by food,
   which also happen to cover some of the more basic needs. Significantly
   reducing the financial costs of these significantly increases potential
   ways to live ones life. Morten lives comfortably for $500 a month and will
   talk a bit about how that looks like, throw some ideas for how it might be
   replicated in your context, and together we will further explore this topic
   of livelihood hacking in a workshop setting.

Afterwards, Sam will be presenting *Techniques Collaborative Workshop*

   - This will be about how to be a better teacher, as well as how to
   expand the TIL program and teach material outside of our collective comfort
   zone. We will also aim to create a sudo wiki entry on this material. It'll
   be hosted as a potluck.

And as always, many slots for future Today I Learned sessions are
available! Please sign up here:
http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_I_Learned#Feb._16:_Livelihood_Hacking_AND_Teaching_Techniques_Collaborative_Workshop

Marina