[sudo-discuss] Name ideas for the Open Source Desktop Bioengineering lab?

Raymond Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:01:07 PST 2013

The popular term is BioHacking (
http://radar.oreilly.com/2012/10/biohacking.html &
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biohacking), and we are building a kit or lab.
How about the *BioHack KitLab*?* *Poetically it is evocative of the word
Bio Hacking but morphs into the word KitLab. The fancy box could have the
labels "Open Source" and "Personal" or "Desktop" to reference other
revolutionary technologies (ie Personal Computing and Desktop Publishing).
Also a big sticker for DIY.

cheers,
Ray