[sudo-discuss] TPB_AFK and other questions

:::Marty::: mrwood at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:05:49 PST 2013

Hi Sudoers

A couple of things. I didn't get much of a response for screening *The
Pirate Bay film* and as Jenny pointed out Tuesdays are super busy. How does
this *Friday 2/22 *work for people? There are no conflicts i can see on
either the Sudo calendar or the Public school.

Also i wanted to know that i've acquired a *first aid kit for Sudoroom* so
we can take it off the wish list. Ill bring it in later in the week.

I am also looking for folks interested in *developing The Public
School *website.
There are a lot of improvements to be made and there is a test server
already running. The site runs on Drupal. So if any dev types have some
extra time or interest i can get you access or we could do a hackathon to
shore up the site.

Best,
Marty

--