[sudo-discuss] TPB_AFK and other questions

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:01:26 PST 2013

Hi Marty,

There is only one thing happening until 8:30 tonight .  I'm sure the
maker-village group wouldn't mind moving to one room or the other(whichever
is convenient), while we watched the movie.  We could also do it after
8:30pm.

I really want to see it, but if Friday works better, I suppose that's fine
too.

Thanks,

Rusty

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM, Morten H. D. Fuglsang
<vallebo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hai -- Friday works for me.
>

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM, :::Marty::: <mrwood at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sudoers
>>
>> A couple of things. I didn't get much of a response for screening *The
>> Pirate Bay film* and as Jenny pointed out Tuesdays are super busy. How
>> does this *Friday 2/22 *work for people? There are no conflicts i can
>> see on either the Sudo calendar or the Public school.
>>

>> Also i wanted to know that i've acquired a *first aid kit for Sudoroom*so we can take it off the wish list. Ill bring it in later in the week.
>>
>> I am also looking for folks interested in *developing The Public School *website.
>> There are a lot of improvements to be made and there is a test server
>> already running. The site runs on Drupal. So if any dev types have some
>> extra time or interest i can get you access or we could do a hackathon to
>> shore up the site.
>>
>> Best,
>> Marty
>>

>> --